For our client - Ultimate owner of gambling brands that expands its local team in Sofia - we are currently looking for experienced professional for the position DevOps Engineer.
Who are we looking for?
As a DevOps Engineer, you have extensive working experience in an IT infrastructure role with a strong background in Linux and Cloud administration. Open source technologies are something you are interested in and you have used a wide variety of such tools. You have experience with VMware virtualized environments, mostly server virtualization and software-defined networking. Some of your experience is focused on coding and scripting (Mostly Java, Python, Bash). You are familiar with Apache and Nginx web servers running and configuring. Also, you have some experience in networking. We are working with Atlassian products (Crowd, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket Server, Bamboo, HipChat) so it`ll be good if you have used them too. We try to follow the best methodologies and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service but you`ll be able to suggest any improvements.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Messaging middleware and AMQP. Specifically Kafka and Artemis;
• SQL in general and PostgreSQL, MySQL specifically (NoSQL experience, such as Cassandra, Redis and MongoDB is a plus);
• Cloud services (experience with AWS would be nice);
• Linux development toolchain (i.e. rpm, yum);
• Automation/configuration management using either Salt, Puppet, Chef, or an equivalent;
• APM tools such as NewRelic or SysDig;
• You are certified in Linux, VMware, Citrix and have good knowledge of Mac OS X.
What’s in it for you?
• Great salary package based on experience + annual performance bonus;
• Health and dental insurance for you and your family
• In - house training
• Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks are always available
• Friendly working environment
• Flexible working hours
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015