For our client - Ultimate owner of gambling brands that expands its local team in Sofia - our recruitment agency is looking for experienced professional for the position Senior .Net Developer.
• Apply state of the art design for high traffic web applications;
• Develop new features that transform the real money online gaming experience;
• Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic and full of ideas;
• Collaborate closely with Product Managers, UI and UX experts;
• Work with TDD and BDD approaches;
• Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability and performance of the high-traffic web application.
Your entrance ticket:
• At least 5 years of previous experience;
• C#, .NET 4.0 or higher, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC;
• Strong knowledge of web technologies and good understanding of security principles;
• Experience with ES6, TypeScript;
• Understanding of SOAP and RESTful services;
• Ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code;
• Experience with GIT;
• Willingness to learn from team members.
Ready to challenge the technological status quo and yourself every day? We seek global players who stay on top of their game in an ever-changing environment, who see themselves as technological entertainers and enjoy competing and winning on a constant basis. Here we are sports fanatics who strive to deliver the leading betting experience to the world. Sounds interesting? Then join us! We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a young and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
• Competitive remuneration package;
• 25 days annual leave;
• Social benefits: personal health insurance, dental allowance, sport activities, food vouchers;
• Pro bono activities;
• Opportunity to join a team of great professionals;
• Dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Team building activities.
• Flexible working hours
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015