|Sales associate with Italian language|
|Our client is an entrepreneurial ETF provider focused on providing investors with innovative, cutting
edge investment solutions. Backed by venture capital, and head quartered in New York, they launched their first product in 2017 and are now among the fastest growing ETF issuers with over $1.5 Billion in assets under management spanning a full array of investment strategies.
The Italian Sales Associate will be responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships in the Italian Market to grow company's business and assets under management. In addition, the individual will provide support more generally to the business with the goal of establishing and building the corporate brand in Italy.
- Establish, manage, and grow key prospect relationships with CIOs, brokers, and portfolio managers
to identify and diligently pursue new potential business.
- On board ETP offering with broker dealers and online trading platforms
- Drive new trades and revenue across our ETP products.
- Initiate and develop brand building and sales activity across new markets.
- Lead robust prospect meeting and engagement activity.
- Provide support for Italian market through activities such as answering investor queries & updating
- Work collaboratively with the company's team to drive new business opportunities and solve
complex client issues and challenges.
- Experience in institutional fundraising and developing deep client relationships.
- Strong understanding of the asset management sales process as it relates to institutional investors,
CIOs, and brokers.
- Track record of success selling ETFs or ETP products is highly beneficial.
- Proven sales background with demonstrated ability to drive results in an autonomous working
environment and in close collaboration with colleagues across business units.
- Track record of building strong client relationships and being viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Experience in raising capital for investment products.
- Strong communication skills, in particular the ability to clearly and concisely articulate market views
and product characteristics to sophisticated institutional investors, both in written work and
presentations to large and small audiences.
- Preferred deep ETF industry and investment knowledge. Strong proficiency across a wide range of
traditional and alternative investment products.
- Collaborative approach to a team-based sales model.
- Passion for the financial markets and business development.
- Ability to lead by example with strong work ethic.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience.
- Language requirements – fluent in English and Italian.
What the company offers:
- Attractive remuneration and social package
- Fixed salary + cperformance based bonus
- Career development within the company.
Please send your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License #1950 from 20.10.2015